Conference ‘Big Data: Connected solutions for better healthcare’
Well into the fourth industrial revolution, we find ourselves with a tremendous range of innovative solutions to help provide personalised services and adapt to the needs of each individual.
In this respect, big data has fast become an indispensable and resourceful tool which, when used right, has the potential to guide us in ensuring an individualised, efficient and sustainable healthcare environment.
The GIRP Educational Academy is delighted to announce the launch of its newest venture, our conference ‘Big Data: Connected Solutions for Better Healthcare’, to be held in Brussels on 25-26 January 2018.
Over the course of 1.5 day, our stellar line-up of experts and highly experienced speakers will aim to set the ground for an insightful exchange and discussion on big data and its role in improving healthcare and adapting our activities towards a predictive, more cost-effective approach.
- Provide background information and concrete use casesinto the rise and use of big data to trigger interest and ideas;
- Demonstrate the great overall potential of big data and convey the urgency to embrace the revolutionizing movement for all stakeholders (Manufacturers, wholeasalers, healthcare professionals, patients and payers);
- Facilitate encounters of stakeholders to encourage partnerships on the subject;
- Generate discussion with national and European authorities on the need to adapt legislation to the innovative practice to ensure a safe and efficient development;
- Explore new options for value creation within the healthcare ecosystem.
Topics to be adressed
- Personalised healthcare;
- Therapy adherence;
- Pricing of medicine and value-based treatments;
- Accessing the existing stock of data and generating further, notably through connected wearables;
- Regulation and Data protection;
- Sustainability of healthcare systems;
- Logistics, stock management and predictive maintenance;
- Sales and marketing.
6 Key Take-Aways
- Deep and concrete insight into how to get the most of your ready-available data;
- How to ask the right questions to get optimized results;
- Clear understanding of how to enhance services and logistic capacities adopting a predictive approach;
- How to keep your data safe;
- How will healthcare environment evolve with the development of big data;
- How to further collaboration with non-traditional healthcare partners.