GIRP 59th Annual meeting & conference
GIRP’s landmark annual conference brings together top leaders and decision-makers from healthcare distributors, the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare supply chain stakeholders to share information, learn about best practices, and be introduced to new products and services.
The conference will aim to showcase entrepreneurship and innovation in the healthcare sector. Our event will set a forward-looking tone for the discussion, by gathering an impressive line-up of speakers from the political, policy, business and professional worlds. Together they will tackle issues ranging from innovation, investment and technology.
This years’ edition will also raise the profile of healthcare distributors in the efficient and effective delivery of healthcare across nation territories and will showcase their role in transforming the face of healthcare systems through investment, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
The power and value of all healthcare stakeholders working in collaborative partnerships brings value to their common constituents - patients.
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
• BENEFIT from deep insight into new economic models arising in the healthcare sector
• EXPLORE new ways to convert business opportunities into valuable partnerships
• LEARN about innovative practices developed in healthcare and how they are leading a majortrans formation in the way we work
• MEET AND EXCHANGE with trend-setters and shapers of tomorrow’s healthcare
• NETWORK with peers from the healthcare sector but also with non-traditional healthcare partners